Senior CRM Solution Architect ServiceMax (f/m)
Über unseren Kunden
Our client is a security service provider
- You are responsible to design and realize, according to global business requirements, scalable technical solutions based on Salesforce.com platform and ServiceMax product.
- You build, test and deploy classes, triggers, lightning components, visualforce pages and ServiceMax functionality.
- You manage web services’ API integrations with internal and third-party systems.
- You cover recurrent topics like administration, customization, migration and 3rd level support.
- You help to drive innovations around Salesforce.com and ServiceMax and consult on new release features increasing the system capabilities offered to the business within a global template.
- You have got a university degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or similar.
- You have detailed knowledge of common integration methods through APIs (Web Services, oData, etc.) and a proven track record over 7+ years of development expertise in various projects for a similar business or consultancy.
- You are able to quickly capture abstract business requirements, create a tailored concept and turn it into a comprehensive and proper solution.
- You are familiar with the programming methods: APEX, Java, JSON, XML, SOQL, ANT, GIT and potentially HTML and CSS.
- Ideally you hold the Salesforce DEV401 and DEV502 certificate.
- Knowledge about process integration to SAP is an advantage.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and assertiveness. At the same time, you offer responsibility, proactive approach, autonomy and a good self- and time-management.
- You have very good English skills and you are willing to travel up to 20%.
Grab your opportunity and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spezialisierung: JAVA Entwicklung
4951| direct Link