Senior Backend Developer (Java)
About our client
Our client is a mobile app that simplifies public transport ticketing using an innovative geo-positioning based technology. It uses state-of-the-art technology and methods for the software development in order to support its rapidly growing user community. Our client was founded in 2016 as a start-up with the mission of creating leading solutions for public transport.
- Design and implement parts of a highly available backend.
- Write maintainable, clean, efficient code.
- Continuously improve the existing code.
- Design and implement automated testing.
- Monitor production systems.
- Participate in the scrum process.
- Work with external engineering teams.
- BSc in computer science or related field (MSc is a plus).
- At least 3 years of experience in backend software development.
- Fluent in Java.
- Strong software design skills.
- Large-scale system design.
- Strong algorithmic skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Experience with Restful APIs.
- Experience with MongoDB is a plus.
- Good team player in an agile team.
- Creative, self-confident, independent.
- Willing to learn and adapt.
- Fluent in English (German and French is a plus).
- Opportunity to contribute to a highly innovative product.
- Office space in Berne.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Part-time possible (60% – 100%).
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
57| direct Link