About our client
A spirit of innovation and a solid work ethic is what it takes to succeed at our client. If you want to move the DAM industry forward, you won’t find a better employer than our client. The offices are located in Switzerland, the United States and Austria.
- Develop a multi-tenant and multi-tier, NoSql-based .NET enterprise application
- Hands-on support for other developers, in case of challenging implementation problems
- Contribute to the design of the software’s architecture in collaboration with other software architects
- Review and optimize other team members’ source code, with respect to performance, stability and maintainability
- Implement unit and end-to-end tests
- Technical review of business specifications and elaboration of technical work packages
- Disseminate implementation guidelines to local and remote team staff and instruct them
- Scan for and evaluate new technologies appropriately
In addition to your main task, the implementation of complex use cases with an emphasis on the web and mobile front-end, you also act as an interface between product management and developers. You are able to accurately transpose our UX guidelines into the frontend and create highly performance optimized backend code with unit and end-to-end tests. You are a precision-focused worker who works at a fast pace, and you have excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills. You are experienced with agile development methodologies, like Scrum, and you keep focus on the main goal. As a good communicator, it comes easily to you to instruct other team members, particularly nearshored programmers.
You are a self-contained player who works in a multi-national environment where proactivity, team play and honesty are highly valued. You directly contribute to making the product better. Not shy of asking, learning and thinking ahead, you never lose sight of delivering sustainable results.
- Valid Swiss work permit
- At least ten years of professional experience in web and database-driven development
- Preferable higher education in computer science or information technology
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Experience with search technologies, like ElasticSearch or Lucene
- Several years in similar position with architectural responsibilities
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with Visual Studio, Git, Jira and test automation tools
- High level of quality awareness
- Self-contained, accurate and reliable working attitude
- Highly adaptive with regard to new technologies; continuous learning spirit
- Openness for other cultures, a friendly mindset and patience
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
63| direct Link