Controls Development Engineer
About our client
Solutions are at the core of what our client does. With decades of experience in the development and implementation of integrated logistics solutions, our client provides the expertise that customers in more than 50 countries rely on.
The company designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. It offers integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2 300 employees worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
- Develop, test and maintain standard/reusable automation software and components for material handling systems (conveyor systems, stacker cranes)
- Advise and support our worldwide automation teams in the realization of projects
- Evaluate new technologies
- Assume the functional and technical responsibility for the material handling systems sector
- Write requirements and functional specifications
- Design Controls Software with UML
- Degree in Engineering (FH/ETH) with completed apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering or Automation
Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English (English is the working language)
- Some years’ working experience in the industry and solid experience with Beckhoff/TwinCAT (ST) or programming with Siemens (SCL), optional Java.
- Demonstrable experience in software design and programming of automated conveyor systems
- Favorable with experience in object oriented methodologies, realtime- and motion applications
- Willingness to travel
You like to work in a motivating, international team and you appreciate the opportunity to have highly complex and internationally oriented tasks where you can apply and develop your technical skills. You have distinctive analytical and conceptional skills and the ability to think and act across various functions. This position requires an independent and organized working method.
Our client can offer you the opportunity to develop your career and your talent in an international environment. They are proud of our diversity and give their employees the chance to broaden their horizons. They do not expect perfection in all areas of activity. But they do expect certain qualities: Thirst for action. Commitment. Curiosity. The courage to take your future into your own hands. The passion to develop innovative solutions as a team. High level of commitment, transparency and collegiality among their employees characterize the company culture.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
33| direct Link