About our client
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), the company combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 locations worldwide and approximately 215,700 employees as of Aug 31, 2015, it is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
As a Java Developer and performance expert supporting the Group MI and Analytics Segment, you work closely with software architects and other senior engineers to design, document and maintain the performance of innovative applications. You are responsible for the system performance and stability within a high availability environment. This role include significant responsibilities and evolution possibilities.
- Senior Java Profiler responsible for analyzing, implementing and maintaining systems performance on the analytics platform
- Extensive java software performance tuning experience using Java and Open source Technology Experience in java development within a J2EE environment
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, performance tune and understand existing java applications
- Collaborate efficiently with software architects and other team members to ensure an optimal system performance.
- Design, prototype and iterate on innovative solution to meet performance requirements
- Strong Experience with Java in a JEE environment and development
- In-depth experience with java application profiling
- Strong knowledge / working experience with MS SQL
- German speaking a Must
- In-depth experience of Websphere application server and applications profiling.
- In-depth knowledge with Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- In-depth knowledge with technologies such as ORM, Web Services, XML, JSON, HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, Caching
- Strong knowledge of messaging technologies like MQ, JMS, openJMS,...
- Strong knowledge of scripting language within an unix environment (kronshell, bash)
- Experience with Legacy application transformation and modernization efforts
- Substantial exposure to enterprise infrastructure, data processing, enterprise software applications
- Experience with agile project management software such as Jira
- Strong Knowledge of RESTfull and SOAP service architectures
- Working experience with continuous integration tools: Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Subversion/Git
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
34| direct Link