Embedded Software Development Engineer
About our client
Our Client is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy and brachytherapy and employs more than 6500 people around the world.
- Designs and develops in a self-supported manner S/W for Radiotherapy Machine Control Systems with emphasis on motion
control and robotics
- Performs analysis of use cases and requirements for device applications as well as service- and maintenance requirements
of the platform specific electronics and electro-mechanics
- Establishes the required design in- and output specifications according to project plans. (requirements, design and verification
- Graduate of FH / ETH / University in CS or Electronics
- Multiple years (min. 7) of practical experience with real-time and object oriented applications in industrial or medical
- Professional skills in C++ / OOP (patterns) and real-time OS / kernels
- Experience with CASE tools, C# / .NET and robotics desirable
- High versatility to apply the right level of technology / tooling / solution for a given problem complexity
- Good communication skills in both German and English (orally & written)
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to email@example.com.
922| direct Link