EMC Documentum D2 Architect
About our client
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), the company combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Ideal Experience 8+ Years in Documentum, Content Management
- Hands-on position that requires proficiency in architecture and development as well as some system administration responsibilities.
- Well equipped with broad technology background with in-depth hands-on experience in object oriented component technologies like J2EE nd Content Management Technologies
- Oversee team design, coding, and testing activities, as well as actively participate in coding and debugging of more complex requirements
- Experience in setting up a new Documentum instance (a clear advantage
- Work with EMC on technical challenges as well as with client (platform governance bodies)
- Person should be in a position to Set business expectations on changing technology landscape; proactively communicate benefits and workaround expectations
- Good communication
- Customer facing experience is a must
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge in Documentum Administrator, WDK, Workflow Manager, Business Process Manager, Application Builder, Application Installer and Web Publisher.
- Extensive working experience with Content Management, Repository Security, User Management, Alias Sets, Workflow, DFC, IDQL, IAPI, Documentum Methods, Jobs Management and Business Object Framework.
- Experience in creation and management of users, groups and roles, ACL’s, Alias Sets, Workflows and Lifecycles using Documentum Administrator.
- Migration experience – Oracle BPM to Documentum D2
- Education Level: Preferred: Bachelor ,
- Other Education: Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
Today, you have an opportunity to build your career in a unique way, a way that creates an impact for you and your professional career. The team has an open and entrepreneurial spirit. The projects and opportunities are geared towards teamwork, performance, an attractive career and personal development. The Swiss office located in central Zürich is a tight-knit community with a vibrant mix of people, languages and nationalities offering a lively social scene. It is a place where the contribution of every individual is valued and rewarded and where new friendships are created.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to email@example.com.
77| direct Link