IT SAP/HR Solutions Analyst
About our client
Our client is a globally recognized leader in the business aviation industry.
- Represents Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies and the General Dynamics network.
- Assist in the design and development of the IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions in the HR domain to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards.
- Work with the business to understand requirements and develop specifications for new products/services, system modifications and service offerings.
- Collaborates with other stakeholders to ensure HR application solutions are aligned with business requirements. Assist in standardizing and simplifying HR applications to meet global business processes.
- Develop and enforce quality standards in respect to IT HR solution delivery.
- Assist in managing changes and projects within the HR solution domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, or similar from an accredited university
- Good track-record in managing HR applications like SAP and Success Factors. Multiple experience in IT is desired
- Process knowledge around entire employee lifecycle processes
- Experience in Implementation of SAP HR internal/global projects
- Experience in HRIS solutions based on SAP HCM
- Experience in customizing and supporting SAP HCM solutions
- Strong knowledge and working experience with software development methodologies
- Excellent skills in problem solving, managing and resolving competing points of view and resource limitations with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and end users
- Broad experience in applying business solutions
- Strong English language skills
Spezialisierung: HCM/HR (allgemein) HCM Entwickler ABAP/ABAP Objects
Sprachen: Deutsch Englisch Französisch
1739| direct Link